Saturday 13 December 2014

Fwd: Three little irish jokes!!

----- Original Message -----
To: "2XS - Peter & Marguerite" <margueriteharmsen@yahoo.com>
Cc: marguerite.harmsen@gmail.com
Subject: Three little irish jokes!!
Date: 13 Dec 2014 11:16:01 -0000
From: zmq5985

We are not racially biased!!!!!
- The priest was asking a class in religious studies and asked who was the greatest man that ever lived.
Answers varied - one said it was Michaelangelo, another said it was Alexander Graham Bell. "Very good answers" said the priest, "but not quite what I was looking for". Then a little Jewish boy stood up and said "please Father, the greatest man who ever lived was St. Patrick". "A very good answer", said the priest, and the Jewish boy won the class prize. Afterwards the priest asked him, "strange that a Jewish boy should come up with the answer that you gave", and the Jewish boy replied "well, in my heart I know that it was Moses, but business is business!"
- The captain of a ship received news that the passenger in cabin 36 had died and so he despatched his 1st. mate to the cabin to have the occupant buried at sea. The 1st. mate duly reported back to the captain and announced that he had proceeded to cabin 26 and had had the occupant buried at sea. "My God", said the captain, "I asked you to go to cabin 36. Was the occupant of cabin 26 dead?" The mate said, "well, there was a person named Shaunessy from Kerry there and he said that he was not dead, but you know what terrible liars these Kerrymen are!"
Murphy had come into a substantial sum of money - 500,000 pounds - and decided to visit his brother in Boston. On the way home the plane ran into trouble and the captain announced that they would probably have to ditch. "My God" said Murphy, "here I am and just come into all this money and I'm going to be killed". So he said to God, "if we get safely home I'll give you half my fortune". Well, the plane eventually landed safely and a priest who had overheard Murphy's heartfelt prayer and promise suggested that Murphy might like to sraightaway start giving to God. "Not on your life", said Murphy, "after we landed I made a new pact with God and I told Him that if I ever went up in a plane again, He could have the lot!"
Cheers from us........
Jim and Jean
s.v. Tiare Taporo III
Yacht Haven Marina
Phuket
www.tiaretaporo3.blogspot.com
----- End of Original Message -----

----------
radio email processed by SailMail
for information see: http://www.sailmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.